The parent/guardian must provide the following information when enrolling a student:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (rent/purchase agreement, APS, or water bill with your
name and address on it).
- If your family has moved in with another individual(s), they must provide proof of residence and a notarized statement indicating your family is residing with them.
- Official notice of pupil withdrawal form (if previously enrolled in an Arizona school).
- Court-ordered custodial documents (if applicable).
School registration packets must be delivered to each school.
Please complete the registration packet and bring the information required, which is listed below.
- Students must be registered by their parent/legal guardian in person at the school site.
- A legal guardian must provide court documentation.
- All required documents are needed at the time of registration.
- Registration packets must be complete.